In case you missed out on yesterday's post, the fabulous Marissa from Beautifully Organised has covered all (and I mean all) bases when it comes to helping you get organised for Christmas. Her Make Christmas Easy Planner, does just that, and you can read about it here.
I am fortunate to be able to make one lucky readers Christmas a bit more Organised this year, because one lucky reader is going to receive a copy of the planner to get cracking on organising this years festive season.
Because Chrissie really is just around the corner, this giveaway really is short and sweet, so pop your entry in now and good luck!!
- Utterly Organised in conjunction with Beautifully Organised are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Christmas Made Easy Planner valued at $29.95
- The Giveaway will be hosted on the Utterly Organised blog and is open to all of my very lovely readers!
- Readers may only enter the competition once, multiple entries will not be accepted
- The Giveaway will commence at 8:00am AEDST on Wednesday 12th December 2012, and conclude at 08:00am AEDST on Friday 14th December 2012
- The winner/s will be drawn by random.org
- The announcement of the lucky winner/s will be published via the Utterly Organised blog
- The lucky winner/s will have 2 days to contact Utterly Organised and claim their prize
- Failure to claim the prize within this period will result in another winner/s being drawn by random.org
- To enter you must like the Utterly Organised Facebook Page
- Reader must enter directly under this blog post by leaving a comment with your full name to enter
- Please ensure that your entry contains your full name (first and last name) in order to be accepted in this draw
- Any questions on the competition can be directed to email@example.com