I am always looking for ways to get hubby to drink more water. The only way that I can get this grown man to drink it, is with the aid of a little 'sweetner' - cordial. Cordial and Gatorade are his guilty pleasures.
Yes of course I worry about the sugar and the artificial colours that he consumes each day, but how do you argue with a grown man?!! Seriously if you have an answer for this, please do tell..
I must say when I was offered up the chance to try Fruities - a radical new cordial concept on the market - I was super keen to introduce it in to our home.
Fruities boasts about being the only cordial on the market to contain zero preservatives and absolutely nothing artificial - including colours, flavours and sweetners. Each bottle contains 50% real fruit juice and instead of the regular nasty white sugar, it uses the natural sugar substitute - Stevia.
If you, like most Mum's (or wives!!) are wanting to avoid all the colours, numbers and confusion out there, then Fruities could be the answer - for little and big kids alike.
Hubby initially turned up his nose at the product, saying it is not that Diet Cordial is it? But was surprised that it tasted better than the regular brand that he consumes - winner! Fruities is stocked nationally at Coles, so be sure to check it out on your next shop!
Keen to give it a go too? Well lucky for you thanks to the lovely folk at Fruities, I have 3 Spring/Summer fun packs pictured above to give away - perfect for a family BBQ or picnic in the park! Entry and the t&c's are below...
- The giveaway will be hosted by Rafflecopter and is open to Australian residents only
- The announcement of the lucky winner will be made right here on the Utterly Organised blog
- The lucky winner will have 5 days to contact Utterly Organised and claim their prize
- Failure to claim prize within designated period will result in another winner being drawn
- Entrants must like the Utterly Organised Facebook Page
- Any questions on the competition can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck everyone!!