Well I don't think that this giveaway couldn't have come at a better time with school holidays, family vacations and weeks and weeks of long summer days ahead of us. Thanks to Little Nest I have one super doper Little Nest Busy Bag Flight Pack to give away to one lovely reader.
The Busy Bags come in a Little Nest cotton tote bag which is ideal for your pre-schooler to take on a long-haul flight for hours of entertainment! The Mini Busy Box contains 10 different educational activities including lacing, colour sorting and shape discrimination. The Cupcake Shop and Pizza Factory Busy Bags are fantastic for imaginative play, while the Foam Bead Threading and Pom Pom Pick-up Busy Bags are excellent for practicing fine motor skills. Finally, the Popsicle Stick Patterns Busy Bag is great for colour discrimination and pattern replication.
Each Flight pack is valued at $60.00 and can be purchased direct from the Little Nest Etsy Site (along with all of the other individual fantastic products in the range).
Entry is below and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The Giveaway will be hosted by Rafflecopter and is only open to Australian readers
- The announcement of the lucky winner/s will be published via the Utterly Organised blog (via Rafflecopter Widget) and announced on the Facebook Page
- The lucky winner/s will have 5 days to contact Utterly Organised and claim their prize
- Failure to claim the prize within this period will result in another winner being drawn
- Any questions on the competition can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants MUST like both the Utterly Organised and the Little Nest Facebook pages
Little Nest is run by Sarah Grose who lives on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Sarah is a SAHM with a 20 month old son, a 6 month old son and another baby boy on the way at the end of April. After discovering the concept of Busy Bags some time ago, Sarah saw a gap in the Australian market for these portable, self-contained educational activities. Little Nest was born out of hard work, many late nights, a passion for creativity, and a mother's determination to make her family proud!